Property Surveyor x 3
- Hereford, Herefordshire
- Herefordshire Housing
- Job type:
- Full Time
- £29,322 per annum
- Closing date:
- 15th Jul 2018 at 23:55
37 Hours a week
We are looking to recruit three enthusiastic and experienced Property Surveyors to play an active role in delivery of the Asset Management Strategy by identifying work required to maintain and improve our housing stock, with a customer focused approach.
The role will primarily involve undertaking property stock condition surveys to determine any work required. The successful candidates will:
- Be able to take into account stock condition, Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) and Energy Efficiency.
- Be able to produce energy performance certificates.
- Be able to manage a small estate - maintenance budget.
- Be able to inspect investment work for quality, value for money and health & safety.
- Demonstrate previous experience of a surveying and/or inspecting role, including knowledge of relevant health & safety legislation at an operational level, as well as knowledge and understanding of Building Regulations.
- Be able to travel freely throughout the business areas (Mileage payable).
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of ICT literacy are key to this role. The successful candidate will have a professional attitude toward their daily tasks and be willing to work as part of a team.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration and T&C package, including:
- Attractive pension Scheme.
- Westfield Health Scheme.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory public holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Training and development opportunities.
- 37 Hours per week – Monday to Friday.
All individuals are expected to be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to their job and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on 15th July 2018
Shortlisting Date: 19th July 2018
Interview Date: 25th July 2018
For informal enquiries only please contact Jeremy Davis on 0300 303 1190 ext. 3523.
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment. If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date then you should assume your application has not been successful.